Happy Holidays, Houston!

Christmas Lights Houston is a full service holiday lighting company. Our staff of Christmas light installers are experts in the field of residential Christmas light installation and holiday decorating in Houston, TX. We meet with each client to discuss lighting arrangements to suit the taste, and budget, of each individual client. Once we have a plan in place, we can begin lighting your home in time for the holiday season.

The holidays are a time to spend time with the family without stress. There’s no need to dig through an attic, untangle strands of light, and try to figure out which bulb is out. Let our professional, experienced, and friendly staff relieve you of those burdens! Our goal as residential Christmas light installers is to make your home stand out amongst the rest in Houston, TX! We deliver an unbeatable service and design that will make your home shine – not to mention making you wonder what you ever did without us!

We begin the process by providing a free consultation of your lighting design. During our consultation, we will discuss incorporating some of our experienced design ideas that complement your home and taste. We can also diagram, or show examples of, work to visually guide you towards your distinct home lighting. Yes, all of your Facebook friends will be envious!

It is our goal to create a client based experience, accompanied with professional guidance to create your holiday lit home. Every home is unique, as is every homeowner’s idea of their holiday lighting. Christmas Lights Houston TX can take over and make your home the main attraction for your street! Call for your free estimate today and see what we can do for your home!

Example Pricing


  • 125ft roof lighting
  • 0ft ground lighting
  • 0 trees
  • Installation, Take-down, and storage included


  • 125ft roof lighting
  • 75ft ground lighting
  • 1 tree
  • Installation, Take-down, and storage included


  • 125ft roof lighting
  • 100ft ground lighting
  • 2 trees
  • wreaths/garland
  • Installation, Take-down, and storage included
Days Until Christmas!
Happy Christmas Day


We pride ourselves on using the most current and highest quality of materials & LED lights in order to make your home shine! We use precise measurements and custom trim lights so that they fit your home. Every home has a unique design and we make every holiday lighting experience unique as well. We can however install your existing LED lights. This will be done on a per/man hourly rate! One of our professional design staff can give you an approximate cost for this. (Note: no warranty is given to existing light installations)

Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about you after Christmas. Our team will return in January to carefully remove your holiday lighting and placing it in storage until the following Christmas season. Returning customers do receive a discount each year on lighting services, please ask about it when you call!
We generally recommend to contact us during the beginning of fall. We meet with each homeowner to discuss design ideas, but the earlier in the holiday season allows for an appointment that may better suit your schedule.
Our team can handle any of your exterior holiday decor. Such items will be at an additional charge, but we got you covered!
One of our experts will have a consultation with each homeowner to create a unique holiday display. If you are unsure of the lighting design that you want, do not worry! Part of our consultation is to assist you with ideas so that we can create the display that you are going to be excited about.
Maintenance of the holiday lighting is included within the costs of services for the holiday season. In other words, until we put your lights in storage for the off season, we will be happy to maintain and take care of any fixes!
Every home is unique and we charge by the foot for walkways and roof lines. Installation of lights in trees and bushes are charged per strand. Our pricing model includes the design, lights, labor for set up, maintenance, removal and storage during the off season. (Timers, chords, clips and plugs are included in the accessory charge/fee.)
We do have the ability to install lighting for commercial properties. For commercial projects we do ask that a consultation is requested early in the holiday season, to enable proper design and planning.

For added convenience, we accept all the major Credit Cards as well as personal Checks! (Note: A 80% deposit is required to secure your installation date. The remaining 20% balance is due upon removal.)

Get A Free Estimate!

Like us on Facebook!